Laughter is great medicine – and as such we need to take it where we can find it and take it often!
I was reading a recent article on making your own happiness. Finding humor in everyday things played prominently in their advice for this. Here are a few things to add humor to your day/week/month!
Thank you to Shirley Odle for the following:
Here is additional humor I found in wandering the internet:
THE FOUR STAGES OF LIFE:
1) You believe in Santa Claus.
2) You don’t believe in Santa Claus.
3) You are Santa Claus.
4) You look like Santa Claus.
Signs That Old Age Might Be Creeping Up On You …
You like to be in crowds because they keep you from falling down.
- Your favorite section of the newspaper is ’25 Years Ago Today.’
- A big evening with your friends is sitting around comparing living wills.
- Your clothes go into the overnight bag so you can fill the suitcase with your pills.
- Somebody you consider an old-timer calls you an old-timer.
- Your idea of a change of scenery is looking to the left or right.
Your knees buckle, but your belt won’t
– Gini Pedersen
Have a week filled with laughter everyone!
Happenings this week:
Thursday, April 11th: Movie Night at Stillwaters Estates. This month’s movie is “Temple Grandin”. Come celebrate our new 60 inch “Big Screen” television and watch this heart warming movie. Ice Cream is served at 5:45 and the movie starts at 6:00 p.m. here in the Gathering Place.
Weather: With a few days of sunshine this week we are now back into a few days of rain. Next week there are hints of warmer weather. I for one am looking forward to “Springier” weather!