Thinking of thankfulness this week. So much to be thankful for. Where to begin?
Adjective: Thankful [thangk-fuh-l] 1. Feeling or expressing gratitude, appreciative.
Here is a Stillwaters Estates list to be thankful for from my blog 5 years ago and it still stands today:
1. Great neighbors who live all around me here in Stillwaters. These are people who care about each other and look out for each other.
2. Beautiful landscaping and lawn care throughout the year. On the rare occasion it snows around here it is great to have the sidewalks and driveways cleared for us.
3. Living in a neighborhood that is frequented by mother-nature in the form of deer, rabbits, birds, frogs and an occasional raccoon.
4. Enjoying morning and evening walks through quiet and safe streets of our neighborhood.
5. Movie night! I really enjoy watching movies with other residents. Laughing and talking over the movie afterwards is great fun!
Make your own list of things you are thankful for this week and be sure to share with others – pass on your thankfulness and spread the cheer.
Quote of the week:
As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. ~John Fitzgerald Kennedy
Enjoy the weekend ahead!